The term of ACSA Advisory Executive Board is a one-year. Starting from the beginning of the year and ending on December 31st of every year.
Roles and Responsibility of the ADVISORY EXECUTIVE BOARD:
- Developing and managing community social activities with the approval of ACSA Board of Directors.
- Selecting recipient of the annual Top Athlete Award from pool of members that contributed to the community. These athletes will be rewarded yearly by ACSA.
- Assign technical committees and other related committees from active ACSA Executive members. The term of these committees will end on December 31st of every year.
- Develop, manage and operate fundraising activities (Gala dinners, Social meetings … etc) in coordination with ACSA President and staff to assure success of events.
- All Executive Advisory Board meetings are recorded, filed and reported to ACSA Board of Directors.
- ACSA Board of Directors are able to attend the Advisory Executive Board meetings.